- The AnestesiaR Electronic Journal (ReAR) belongs to the Anestesiar.org 2.0 platform, a world leader in its sector in the Spanish language. The Electronic Journal is registered with the National Library of Spain (BNE) and the Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD) with ISNN 1989-4090. It publishes a selection of articles in an academic format, which are peer-reviewed and meet publishing standards. Publication of the journal is dependent upon comments, critique and analysis from the whole community via the AnestesiaR website.
The AnestesiaR Electronic Journal is catalogued and indexed in the Spanish Website Archive managed by the BNE, in the BNE itself, in ROAD (Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources) and in the OCLC database Worldcat.org, the European database OpenAIRE, the PKP Index, RedIB, DOAJ, LATINDEX, etc. The journal assigns an individual DOI to each article with the prefix 10.30445, corresponding to its registration via mEDRA (Multilingual European Registration Agency of DOI).
The AnestesiaR Electronic Journal is produced by a group of medical professionals who act in an altruistic, independent manner to coordinate and create content. The operation and content of the journal comply with the ethical and professional standards required by all scientific publications and adhere to the COPE guidelines.
The AnestesiaR Electronic Journal is open to all readers via the open source solution OJS (Open Journal System). The AnestesiaR Electronic Journal is, therefore, an Open Access Journal.
The AnestesiaR Electronic Journal does not charge authors a fee to submit their manuscripts, nor does it require payment for published articles.
The AnestesiaR Electronic Journal holds a by Revista Electrónica de AnestesiaR Creative Commons Reconocimiento-CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional License. Articles plagiarised from other sources and articles whose authorship and rights do not belong to the authors submitting them will not be accepted.
Publication of articles in the journal is subject to peer review. Both reviewers and authors will remain anonymous throughout the review process.
The AnestesiaR Electronic Journal belongs to the Spanish Anaesthesia and Reanimation Association (AnestesiaR), a non-profit organisation declared of public interest by Madrid City Council which is listed under number 592,532 on the National Associations Register, Group 1, Section 1.
- To foster, stimulate and protect up-to-date knowledge about the science relating to anaesthesiology, critical care, emergency medicine and pain management. To promote medical knowledge based on evidence, biostatistics and critical review of scientific publications.
- To develop links between anaesthesiologists and other medical specialties with an interest in anaesthesiology, critical care, emergency medicine and pain management.
- To assist professionals working in the areas of anaesthesiology, intensive care, emergency medicine, etc. to improve the medical care provided in hospitals.
- To contribute to the dissemination of information of public interest relating to anaesthesiology, critical care, emergency medicine and pain management.
TYPES OF ARTICLES ACCEPTED BY THE JOURNAL
CRITICAL REVIEWS OF ORIGINAL ARTICLES
BIBLIOGRAPHICAL REVIEWS, TRAINING ARTICLES
OPINION PIECES. ASPECTS OF THE PROFESSION